Terms and Conditions
- Vaperz shall receive and process all payments for Products purchased on the Platform on behalf of the Seller.
- Vaperz shall make payment of the amount of the Listed Price for the Product(s) received from a Customer, less the shipping cost or any other amounts due if applicable.
- The payments will be made to the Seller on a bi-monthly basis to the Bank Account, provided that payment related to any Product shall be initiated not less than 15 days after the Product has been successfully delivered to the Customer.
- Vaperz will ensure payment statements are available on the Seller Center with all relevant payment information.
- In case the Seller wishes to change the information for the Bank Account, it may do so by updating its Bank Account information through the Seller Center. Payments will be made via online transfer to the Bank Account specified by the Seller in the Seller Center.
- The Seller agrees that Vaperz shall not be liable for any failure to make payments arising due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the Seller with regards to its Bank Account
- In case a payment has been issued by Vaperz to the Seller for a delivered item that is later returned to Vaperz by the customer, Vaperz will deduct equivalent amount in the next cycle and return the product to the Seller (subject to return policy).
- In case a Seller’s Product is lost by Vaperz and/or 3PL during transit or handling, Vaperz will reimburse the Seller for the Product in question.
- Vaperz shall be entitled to deduct or withhold from payments to be made to the Seller under this agreement any duties, taxes or other amounts required to be deducted or withheld under any federal, provincial or local law and to remit the same to the taxing authority of any jurisdiction relevant to the transaction.
- The Seller shall be responsible for payment of all customs duties, sales tax, excise tax, value-added tax and any other duties, excess, fees or charges of whatsoever nature which may be imposed by governing authorities of any jurisdiction applicable in connection with sale or supply of its Products on the Platform and their purchase by Customers. It is clarified that the Seller shall be solely responsible for the payment of any sales tax on the supply of these Products to the Customer through the Platform and Vaperz shall have no liability in this regard.
Cancellations, Rejections, Returns and Refunds:
- In case the customer refuses to accept the order the shipping cost will be paid by vaperz.
- When an order is placed by a customer it will be checked by the vaperz quality assurance team and if the product is passed then it will be shipped to the customer and the seller will not be held responsible in case of return of the product and if the product is not passed it will be returned to the seller.
- Vaporz will not deduct any kind of commission from the sales for the first six months.
Shipping and Order Fulfillment:
- Upon receipt of an order for the purchase of any Product(s) through the Platform, vaperz shall be responsible for dispatching and delivering the Product(s) to the Customer.
MODIFICATIONS in the agreement:
- The Seller acknowledges and agrees that vaperz may at its sole discretion modify, amend or change any of the General Terms and Platform Policies and such modified, amended or changed General Terms and Platform Policies shall come into force and be binding on the Seller upon the posting of such changes on the Platform, and the Seller is responsible for reviewing these locations and informing itself of all applicable changes or notices. vaperz will inform the Seller of any modification via email. THE SELLER’S CONTINUED ACCESS AND USE OF THE PLATFORM AND SELLER CENTER AFTER DARAZ’ POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE ITS ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS.
- The Seller will then have fourteen (14) days to accept any and all modifications or communicate disagreement via Email. If there is no response from the Seller it will count as an agreement on the Sellers part.